Manufactured Home Communities
Paramount can assist you in locating and securing a space for the placement of your new manufactured home in a community.
- We work with local manufactured home communities that have spaces available for immediate placement of your new home.
Manufactured homes can be placed in two different types of communities.
- All Ages Communities for a family environment.
- 55+ Communities for those over 55 or retired, who are looking to enjoy a simpler, quieter lifestyle.
Here are a few of the Amenities that are offered in most Manufactured Communities
▪ Swimming Pools
▪ Gyms or Exercise Rooms
▪ Laundry Facilities
▪ Community Kitchens
▪ Basketball Courts
▪ Tennis Courts
▪ Play Grounds
▪ Some Communities even have their own golf course.
▪ Lake Views
▪ Community & Social Evens
▪ Many Communities are under Rent Control assuring you of minimal lease increases thus keeping your housing cost under control.
▪ You can find a community to fit your lifestyle.
Private Property Placement (You Own the Land)
Manufactured Homes can be placed on any residential zoned property. Local restrictions or requirements may vary, depending on the location of your lot and the local planning departments departments who have jurisdiction. In Southern California, one of the top counties for the placement of manufactured homes on private property is Riverside County. In 2016 the California Manufactured Housing Institute reported a 32% increase in home ownership of manufactured homes in Riverside County. Manufactured homes can be placed on private property as:
▪ Primary residence
▪ Second dwelling
▪ Caretaker’s Unit ▪ Guest Home
▪ Granny Flat or a
- Depending on the area and the zoning, square footage may have limitations as well as other restrictions that may apply.
Manufactured homes offer a wide variety of architectural designs with features such as:
▪ Architectural and Composite Shingles
▪ Bay Windows/Box Out Windows
▪ Many Optional Exterior Facades
▪ Covered Porches
▪ Tiled Roofs and Stucco Exteriors are available should the local zoning restrictions call for it.
If your preference is to own land and have a semi-custom built home, at an affordable price, then a manufactured home can certainly be your answer to attaining home ownership. We at Paramount are here to help you through the process and we can even assist you with the financing. We will help you make your desire to own a home a reality.